Introducing Dashboard Management
Introducing Dashboard Management which enables users to edit, duplicate and share dashboards with your teams and users.
- Copying Quotes Quotes can now be copied multiple times, including the ability to move forward the Estimated Close Date at intervals when you copy. From a quote, select Action – Copy –then Select an Opportunity – a new dialog box displays asking how many quotes to create and at what interval; monthly, quarterly, annually or none. The interval moves the Estimated Close Date forward by the selected amount.
- Quote List from the Quote view, Contacts can now be updated using the inline edit option.
What’s next settings
- In Settings – General Settings – UI Settings – a new Forever option has been added to the ‘What’s Next Display Time’.
- Pie chart segments now include percentages.
Highlight Rules in the List View
- List view highlight rule, fields now only show when selected.
- When activating and de-activating alerts the status display is immediately updated.
- You can now add User Definable fields to the booking list design.
Google Maps – Geo Coding
- You can now see records that are geocoded via the list view.
- Remaining and spent time now displays days, hours and minutes.
Importing O365 Contacts
- Importing Office 365 contact sync page load updated.
SQL Server Checks
- Server checks added for the minimum server SQL version 16 (2022).
The new Connect drag and drop designer tool is here, all the tools you know and love, in a modern and user-intuitive space.