Gold-Vision Technical Requirements
Gold-Vision CRM can be hosted on our secure cloud, in your own private cloud or installed on-premises. We understand that each business has different requirements, so the choice is yours.
- High availability with automatic updates applied on a regular basis
- A fully scalable system without the need for new hardware investment
- Secure systems installed in your chosen location with datacentres in the UK and Canada
- Class-leading backup, restore & disaster recovery processes
- Committed to security and quality backed by ISO 27001 accreditation
- For an-on-premise installation of Gold-Vision there are some recommended requirements in terms of SQL Server & Applications
- These recommendations assume that the servers are dedicated to Gold-Vision software only, and no other applications are installed on the same servers e.g. Sharepoint.
To find our more about the technical requirements for on-premise installation please click below:
Key Requirements & Browser Compatibility
- Laptop/ Computer or any mobile device
- Up to date Browser :
Windows – Chrome or Edge (Excludes Microsoft Edge Legacy)
MacOS – Safari, Chrome or Edge
iOS – Safari, Chrome or Edge
Android – Chrome or Edge
- To integrate Email & Appointment Tracking you will need Office 365, On-premise Exchange with EWS or GMail
Microsoft announces support for Internet Explorer ends on 15 June 2022.
Gold-Vision will no longer be supported using Internet Explorer.
We recommend that your operating system and browser are kept up to date with the latest available version.