- Filtered results in global search no longer show duplicate entries.
Homepage – Activities
- You can now add a new note to an activity from the ‘activities due soon’ section on the Homepage.
Action Centre – To Do List
- It is now possible to pop out a lead to call back from the To Do List.
- Activities in the To Do List now pop out.
Contacts – Multi Select
- You can individually deselect records from a large selection.
- Reply all recipients in the Correspondence section now matches outlook reply all behaviour.
- From an Event you can create campaign sources from the Actions menu on Bookings or Attendees sub list.
- Creating an event booking now populates the creator user account as the booking owner.
- Event bookings list now only shows one booking even where the booking is for more than one Event.
- Seminar Owner, Start Date and End Date now all appear with correct labels on the Bookings for Events list.
- Account activities now display in the portal with details and fields activated in the screen designer.
- You can now view notes included or excluded on the portal by filtering in the Notes list.
- User defined fields can be now be added in the Screen Designer onto Xero Transaction History & History Lines.
- All Templates can be previewed before generation.
- Overbooking time (e.g., 8h with a time entries day setting of 7h 30m in a day) now displays as 1d 30m.
- When deleting time entries the Deletion confirmation box now appears in front of the time entry window.
Google Maps – Geo Code
- User definable fields can now be Geo coded.