Configuring the Microsoft Outlook Integration
OverviewGold-Vision allows integration with your Microsoft Outlook mailbox, this enables you to:
- Automatically link Outlook emails to associated CRM records including Account, Contacts and Activities.
- Enable Calendar Synchronisation to form a two-way link between Gold-Vision and Outlook Appointment creation and management.
Configure Outlook Integration
- Configure a service account user for Office 365. For further information please visit Setting up a Service Account for Office 365 & Exchange.
- The Global Mail Tracking Settings must also be configured in the Settings area. For further information please visit Mail Tracking Settings
- Once completed you must configure the mail tracking setup for each user who requires mail tracking. For further information please visit User Mail Tracking Setup
Gold-Vision Add-in for Outlook
You can install and configure the Gold-Vision Add-in tool to your Outlook main ribbon. This will manually allow users to add messages to Objects in your Gold-Vision and find or create new Contacts. For more information on installation and configuration please visit Outlook Plugin