How Can I Restrict Access?
Setup Account SecurityOn an Account/Contact in the Admin area you can setup User Access, based on the following permissions in each item:
- Access – ability to view the record
- Edit – ability to view and modify the record
- Delete – ability to remove the record
You need to be an Admin to complete this task.
Setup Opportunity / Project SecurityIn an Account, Opportunity, Project Record, you can have Security access set to:
- Public – all users will be able to access the record.
- Team – the Account Manager, other team members of the Account Managers team, plus assigned manager, executive or administer groups will be able to access the record.
- Private – the record will only be visible to the Account Manager and Gold-Vision Administrators.
Tip: The Security field can be set in an Account record.
Section Settings can be set in the Screen Designer area. You need to be an Admin to complete this task.
Field Level SecurityMost field security levels can be set to user or team security options individually.
Security can be set up in the Screen Designer area. You need to be an Admin to complete this task.