User Language Labels
Adding a New Language in Gold-VisionIn the User Language Labels area of the Settings area you can import labels for Gold-Vision in another language.
On the CSV file that was exported you will need to translate the Language labels and then save the file as a CSV UTF8 (Comma delimited) file.
Do not change the name of the export file as the naming convention will be required for re-import. Simply save your file once the language labels are amended for re-import.
To import the file back into Gold-Vision use the Import button. You will receive an email confirming your Label import has completed.
Tip: This option can also be used to change individual labels.
Using Google Translate
- Open the downloaded CSV and cut and paste the LANGUAGE LABEL column into a new Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- In the next column (e.g B2) click the Functions icon and search for Google Translate
- Enter the cell to translate e.g A2
- Enter the Source Language e.g “en” for English
- Enter the Target Language e.g “es” for Spanish : =GOOGLETRANSLATE(A2,ʺenʺ,ʺesʺ)
- Copy the formula down – copy and Paste Special – Values so only the translated text is copied
- Review the results
- Copy the column back into your Excel spreadsheet, replacing the LANGUAGE LABEL column, save it and then import it