Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Overview
With the Dynamics Nav integration, you can synchronise your customers, products, and quotes with Gold-Vision. Your accounts’ key financial information, such as credit memos and invoice history becomes available within your CRM. The integration saves time and makes processing quotes more accurate and efficient.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration for Gold-Vision CRMMicrosoft Dynamics NAV is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Solution intended for small and medium-sized businesses. CRM and ERP systems are often purchased and run separately within businesses. The CRM side of business operations would typically be used to manage prospect and customer relationships, track sales and run marketing campaigns, whilst an ERP tool would help manage customer orders, billing, shipping, and the storing of customer financial data. However, by integrating both systems, users are provided with a complete view of their customers – all within your Gold-Vision instance
Real-time information at your fingertipsUse Gold-Vision’s built-in product picker to display products held in your Dynamics Nav system in real-time. You can then see quantity breaks set up in Nav for the customer in question, as well as being able to conduct stock lookups based on data from Dynamics Nav.
Financial dataViewing your financial data has never been easier, as information can be pushed into Gold-Vision in multiple formats, including fields against the Gold-Vision account, transaction history lists, and line lists.
Streamline processesGold-Vision’s integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be used to streamline business processes, such as customer integrations and sales processes:
Our integration with Dynamics NAV will allow for the following actions:
- Create a new Dynamics NAV customer from a Gold-Vision Account
- Pushback Dynamics NAV Customer data into a Gold-Vision Account
- Create a new Dynamics NAV Vendor from a Gold-Vision Account
- Create a Dynamics NAV address from Gold-Vision Sites
- Dynamics NAV Blanket Orders can be created from a Gold-Vision Quote
- Dynamics NAV Call Off Orders can be created from a Gold-Vision Quote
- A live feed of Dynamics NAV products within Gold-Vision
- Import Dynamics NAV transaction history such as Credit Memos and Invoices into Gold-Vision
3 Key Benefits of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
- Faster access to crucial information – your users can see information such as customer balances and sales transaction history in Gold-Vision.
- Avoid duplication of entry between systems – The integration will automatically synchronise customer data such as addresses and sites, and even create Dynamics NAV orders for you based on your Gold-Vision Quote.
- Reduce licensing for your ERP system – If your users can access the information they need within Gold-Vision there is a lesser requirement to access Dynamics NAV.