Using the QuickBooks Online integration
1. Gold-Vision Account to Quickbooks Online CustomerBased on the specific Alerts pre-configured, Gold-Vision Accounts can be pushed to QuickBooks Online Customers using different methods: In the example below the Account is pushed to QuickBooks Online when the Gold-Vision Account Type is set to Customer:
The mapping applied from Gold-Vision to QuickBooks Online will depend on how the information is sent between systems. Click here to find out more about setting the integration mappings.
Note you may need to refresh before the account appears
2. Gold-Vision Quote to QuickBooks Online as an InvoiceBased on the configuration alerts setup for your Gold-Vision system, Quotes will be pushed to QuickBooks Online Invoices In the example below the Quote is pushed to QuickBooks Online when the Quote Status is set to Closed Won and Quote Type is Invoice :
Note you will need a minimum of a product code/summary for the integration to work.
Click here to find out more on how to create and manage Quotes in Gold-Vision.
You may need to refresh the page before it appears.
3. Gold-Vision Quote to a QuickBooks Online as EstimateBased on the configuration alerts setup for your Gold-Vision system, Quotes will be pushed to QuickBooks Online Estimates In the example below the Quote is pushed to QuickBooks Online when the Quote Status is set to Open and Quote Type is Draft :
4. Using Live product pickerThere are 2 options on how to add Live Products to a Gold-Vision quote:
- Click on the live product picker icon
Please note, that your Quickbooks Online account will need to be authenticated with Gold-Vision for this functionality. Click here to find out how to authenticate.