September 20, 2023. Molly Lyons
Event lead follow-up
Gold-Vision is perfect for seamlessly capturing, organising, and nurturing event/exhibition leads. Its intuitive interface streamlines lead management, enabling efficient tracking, prioritisation, and personalised communication to enhance customer relationships and drive event success.
- Firstly, you will need to create a lead list before the event or exhibition takes place.
- Use the screen designer to add or remove any fields that are on the leads, which will make it custom designed for your specific event/exhibition.
- When at an event, leads can be captured manually by inputting them into Gold-Vision. Gold-Vision can be used on your laptop, tablet or a mobile.
- If you are at an event where you are using a lead scanner, you can import the data spreadsheet into Gold-Vision using the Import Tool
- You can monitor your leads interactions with your business using Gold-Vision’s touchpoint scoring functionality.
- Touchpoints run through integrations such as Lead Forensic or OnMonitoring. You can find out more about this on the help site.
- By clicking into a lead, you can assign a status to a lead from the dropdown on the top right of your screen. This will help you and other team members understand the state of the lead and what actions need to be taken next.
- Using Gold-Visions Campaign and Connect module, you can create email templates addressing the leads captured at an event.
- You can send this manually at the end of the event or if you have Gold-Vision’s marketing automation, you are able to send this at regular intervals throughout the day. This is covered in our Marketing course.
- You can also add more details to your lead records by adding notes and promoting leads to organise your follow up-activities.