Key New Features:
As part of our ongoing improvements for Gold-Vision all users will now have a new Home Page. Your Home Page shows ‘your day at a glance’, giving you a unified view of scheduled activities, appointments and business-wide notices, alongside your favourite dashboards.
Secure Fields and Notes
We have introduced the ability to have encrypted notes and fields in Gold-Vision
Secure Fields in Gold-Vision is provided to add a layer of security to the information held in the field. The information entered in this type of field is stored in the database with encryption so that the data cannot be viewed if inappropriate database access were to occur.
Secure Notes allows a user to create a note with an additional layer of security. The body of the note is recorded in the database with encryption so that the data cannot be read if unauthorised database access were to take place. Additional visibility can be configured so that the note can only be read by specific users or teams.
Event Information has been added to Events – it provides a Summary area of fields related to your Event e.g. the Event Title, Key Objectives and Event timing. An area for key Event Assets such as Brochures and Event Images has also been made available.
The Gold-Vision Aster API will provide access to the Event Information fields and Assets for website development where Event Information may be called.
Gauge Charts resizing
We have now enabled Gauge charts to be able to be resized to 25% so that you can now fit more of them onto the screen.
Enhancements & Updates:
- You can now use a date filter to assign leads via the Lead Assignment list in bulk
- An issue with creating a Lead from the + button on the lead list has been resolved, Leads can now be created directly from the Lead List.
- This latest release includes improvements in performance due to a number of minor enhancements as well as the introduction of the new Home Page which optimises data loading.
- An issue with the Correspondence view overlapping other sections when with certain screen resolutions has been resolved.
- An issue with the Contact business address “town” field not updating when a site is changed has been resolved.