Key New Features:
New integration now available for DocuSign allowing you to send documents through Gold-Vision to the relevant people to get them signed electronically.
Key benefits include:
- Save time – Shorten your Sales and onboarding cycle. Create your DocuSign document within Gold-Vision. Use mail merged fields to automatically complete your documents. Templates are created using standard wording which doesn’t need amending each time.
- Speed Sign – Make it much simpler for your recipient to interact and respond quickly. This shortens the creation and delivery for both parties.
- Work anywhere – Gold-Vision and DocuSign documents can be created on a desktop or tablet device. Your recipient can in turn open it on any device and sign!
- Track and manage – Create, send, sign and store all documents in a central location which can be accessed by your users or teams. Audit trails are automatically managed in Gold-Vision to let you know what status the document is at.
Navigating using Short Codes
Building on the new Short Code feature that was recently introduced, each Gold-Vision item now displays a short-code URL with added navigation features:
- You can now browse straight to an item using the short-code in the URL
- Settings Pages navigation is now stored in Recent Events
- You can go straight to the default view of a top-level list using a prefix
- Going back to an item in the recent events list goes back to the last instance of that item
- Going to the screen designer for a particular screen is recorded in the users recent items
In addition, Short Codes provide unique references to facilitate integration with a 3rd party system.
New chart to measure and track performance for your team against targets. Easy to setup using the Gold-Vision widget tool with option to set up to 4 thresholds including minimum and maximum values. Plus choose colours to to show segment values to help you track progress against business targets.
Sublist Designer in Screen Designer
Gold-Vision now provides built the ability for a user to design sublists from the screen designer. This update should enable you to quickly set up the information that you require for each of your screen designs.
Enhancements & Updates:
- Files can now be uploaded to the ‘Gallery’ section in a Contact Activity
- Bulk-Replace – Select Options – Changing Account Manager / Contact Manager / Owner no longer results in Error
- Calendar view now displays correctly when a single date field is selected
- Dormant Contact list displays correctly
- All users can open Event Bookings when Account Security has been enabled
- Sections can be renamed
- Lists can be amended in screen designer once created
- Duplicate Override users are now saved on Screen Design save
- Site picker fields performance optimised to reduce load time